Storytime POD® is the world's first story-telling machine for kids.
90cm (H) x 50cm (W) x 90cm (L)
- Modernise children’s sections in libraries and library services
- Provide storytime-on-demand 24x7 to complement scheduled storytimes
- Provide children an easy-to-use technology service that won’t ever break down
- Effectively bridge the gap between books and technology to create a love of books
- Engage families from both English and non-English speaking backgrounds
- Showcase online library resources including In2Era, Ziptales and Busy Things
- Compact and robust design using a simple plug-and-play system (standard 240V)
- Locally stored digital content to ensure no buffering experience issues for kids
- Regular story content updates (2 years included)
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 3G connection options available
- Quarterly utilisation reports and insights
- Remotely monitored and supported and parts warranty (1 year)
Storytime PODs® is an early stage Australian company that has created the world’s first story-telling machines for kids. Storytime PODs® helps libraries engage young families with a story-telling experience for children.You can watch a video of the Storytime Pod's inbuilt Story App here.