What happens if you use rogaine on the front of your head

Jun 19,  · Of course. I would say you have about a 10% chance of regrowth. 60% chance of maintaince and 30% chance of having your hairline eaten by the foam. So its up to you. Thats just a rough guess but ive read a lot of posts on this subject believe me. I can't stand left wing tree hugging political correct idiots!User Interaction Count: Oct 14,  · When you first start using Rogaine, you might notice an increase in hair shedding for the first couple of weeks as your hair follicles push old hair out to make room for new growth. FAQs about Author: Jacquelyn Cafasso. A) Use it only if you are ready to put Minoxidil on your head for all the remaining years of your life (the dosage might reduce in future). B) If you have genetic/Male pattern Baldness then Minoxidil can only delay your baldness. It slows down the process and you may get an extra 2–3 years. But you will eventually go bald.

About Dr. More Stories from MEL. Hair follicles must exist for the medications https://digitales.com.au/blog/wp-content/review/hair-loss/is-kirkland-minoxidil-good.php work. Reaction score Guest Guest.

Medically reviewed by Debra Rose Wilson, Ph. Both recommended Propecia hrad Rogaine. I figured she was right: It might be wiser to use topical hormones, rather than devouring them. Rogaine is considered a vasodilator. Hair Care. What's new New posts New profile posts Latest activity. Even stranger was the way the active ingredient, minoxidil, was discovered: Initially, it was tested on mice to help with hypertension, but then it was uncovered that one of the random side effects of the chemical was hair growth. You surely didn't use the unscientific poll you cited :roll: rotaine said:. DelayedReaction Member. You can also purchase the generic form, minoxidil, through online services like RoggaineHimsand Keeps.

Rogaine used to be a medicine but now it is available in two different forms: solution and foam. Reaction score 2. I wanted to remain attractive!

Log in Register. I hung up, went home and tried the stuff again, this time in smaller doses. You should upgrade or use an alternative article source foam work reddit.

Video Guide


What happens if you use rogaine on the front of your head - join. All

Can they improve my receding hairline? Yes, i got home at 3am today lol, i orderd the foam. Provide your email to learn more. Receding hairline is most commonly found in men. Learn more. In short, Upjohn realized that minoxidil worked very effectively, but focused most of its testing on the crown and frontal scalp. For the most part, the claim that minoxidil only works on the scalp and crown of the head comes from this research.

Did I put too much on? Reaction score Female pattern baldness is similar to male pattern baldness, except that women lose their hair in a different pattern than men. DelayedReaction Member. You are using an out of date browser.

Bernstein Medical Via Email

Like i said, i would love to search but i get home from work at 5am and now its and i have to leave in few min to work, one more question when applying the foam after its dry, is it okay to put gel on your hair? Not much, but it is noticeable. I was 13 when it occurred to me that I might one day go bald. However, many people who used it for treating hypertension found excessive hair growth.

Yes, I use Rogaine on does prevent hair loss front of my scalp as well as the vertex and crown. The exact reason or way Rogaine treats hair loss and promotes hair growth has not jead completely figured out yet.

Answers Topics

Metal, would you say that Rogaine Liquid is safer for the hairline? There are also countless ylur cases of people with receding hairlines improving growth and increasing thickness by using minoxidil. Side effects of Rogaine.

3 thoughts on “What happens if you use rogaine on the front of your head

  1. Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also to me it seems it is very good idea. Completely with you I will agree.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667